Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Nationalisation - Growing ideology within ANC and alliance!

Not applicable
Right,. one for the records,.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teZEr6k7JnM I posted that after the PAC Facebook "Kill the f..ing whites now" Posting issue,.. From the Skies for that day,. i predicted a violent March Month and i gave dates regards,.. All in advance,.. Reason being,. for one could see what they were getting at on those facebook postings in the skies/planets at the time,.. With direct reference to the coming violence and folks waiting in the wings to forward their more violent leanings,.. In that YouTube posting, regards those datings, of which i wish to do more,. time allowing,.. It seems obvious that Boer is synonymous with land/minerals and that +-Feb 2012 will be the final date there with regards,.. Lets also note that i successfully predicted Eskoms 3yr price hike plan in advance,.. I know posting things like this just leads to folks bashing me and my practice,.. What makes me reply now is that a mate just called me,. I warned him of a violent march and to remain vigilant,.. He got done last night ,. three guys, two knives one gun,. Lucky he is such a violent bugger,. he staved them off,.. Has the stitches to show for it,.. There is no way around this folks,... In Africa,. if you want it,.. You defend it,. if you can't there is no respect for you, hence the recent calls that we are exhibiting the traits of cowards.. Unfortunately it seems, Facts is mos Facts,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wait for post world cup...then SA will accelarate its downward tragectory. Problem is what it's always been in Africa....the wolf leading the sheep and there is too few of us level headed South Africans of all colours to do ***** about it. The masses want their pound of flesh and the promise of the good life which Malema knows all too well. Once elected (and believe me, he will be) he will economically and socially devastate this country...and when there is absolutely nothing left to feed on, the masses will come to their senses and this country will rebuild itself....but not before hell. Moz is the most recent prime example of this cycle.I know tis sad and apathetic to think this way but it's a fact nonetheless and as unshakeable as gravity itself.....afterall which country on this continent has gone otherwise? adios!
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
The ANC are hellbent on outdoing Mugabe in destroying the country, (land grabs,nationalisation etc) and must on their recent showing be odds on favourites.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Dinen, good comment!! Dixie, sorry, took you for a "forum bleeding heart". Good to read your comments. Well, solve our problem the African way. If you do not know the answer, you do not know Africa. I too am an African; a white one and here I stay.
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
All noise aside is not the outcome of nationaliation the theft of the investers money to inrich the few in power!Everthing else is the method and smoke and mirrors.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Yep, and who is going to stop them? Nobody... "because however makes the rules, keep the Gold!" right?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
if all they want is the gold mines, heck they can have them ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well enough of the fear building how about a solution...check out this link met the MD last night, sounds like its a good place to start...http://www.unashamedlyethical.com/Home/default.asp
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Unfortunately, they want the farms, plats, coal, ore mines et al. Oh, Simon, the banks are also mention in the freedom charter. Quote: "The mineral wealth beneath the soil, the Banks and monopoly industry shall be transferred to the ownership of the people as a whole;All other industry and trade shall be controlled to assist the wellbeing of the people;"
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
John, great place indeed. Been to their breakfast. Hope politicians will join!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
sorry the freedom charter dents youur arguement .. read what mandela (and the ANC NEC and ANC NWC) says about this .. but here's the nub .. the minerals below the ground now belong to the people .. in the olden days the mining companies owned the minerals .. now the gov owns them and leases them to the mines .. hence they are owned by the state = people and as such they have the power over the minerals .. as for banks etc. hence we have the banking charter etc. with the 26% equity holding rules and hence we have all the BEE/BBBEE/Etc ..
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
I would be the happiest person if the future outcome will be the way you put it. Unfortunately, there is other plans... Let HOPE you scenario turns out true!
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
Guys its one big conspiricy - man's freedoms are being curtailed. Big brother is slowly taking over.Be afraid very afraid....
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
why do people alway refer to england in thier arguments , theres other beautiful countries in the world, not just south africa, obviously it only seems that everyone has experienced the Uk, and make up thier mind that the rest of the world must be the same, get a life people!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Hope is an emotion. Rather trust your instincts...the 26% will become 51% by 2014 at the latest. And farm land will be expropriated rather sooner than most people seemingly want to believe. The liberal apologists grossly miscalculated in Zim as well...and I know, this time it is all going to be different.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
True that...but for some the over-populated muddy island is their only point of reference, so I understand the desperation.
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
did u know the UK is the size of the kruger park....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
dude, farm expropriations are more then a decade behind schedule - as per what the GNU agreed on ..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it's not about hope or guesses .. it is about what is being stated and done .. sure we can have wild theories about what could happen .. heck aliens could land and steal all our minerals .. we need to look at facts not hope, hype and fear ..
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Can't find the reference, but I read an article this week about how a huge majority of the money for land expropriations hasn't gone to buying land. The money is gone, but about one fifth was used for buying farms, IIRC.
0 Kudos