Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Nationalisation - Growing ideology within ANC and alliance!

Shard
Super Contributor
Haha, I got a kick out of the aliens.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The facts are the ANC govenment stood by and watched and worse continues to suport BOB while ZIM burnt. The facts are the head of COPE said he thought BOB was a hero. The facts are there is nothing stopping the current BEE level rising from 25% to 50% or higher. The facts are there for you to see...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
am there is nothing stopping Obama head butting the queen .. your point is they could happen .. the issue is more about the likely hood ?? possible vs. probable ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hmm well, if you make money trading first thing you do is look for new trade, if you make money selling houses the first thing you do is look for a new house....the fat cats have gotten fat on BEE and when thats done, and it was easy money, first place they is going to look for more...is more BEE..its human nature... so in My view HIGHLY PROBABLE the BEE levels rise..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I'm starting to develop a serious aversion to anything related to politics. Malema has become the South African David Beckham. Any and every reporter can now report on a politician and political matters. The water has become so murky and everyone think they can predict what lies beneath. Hand me a puke bag please. Everyone has become technical analysis gurus on a chart of South Africa that's a figment of their subjective observations.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
So kwagga, we can ignore everything Malema says ( Which is far more than Zuma these days) as pure diatribe and ranting. Wow,that explains it.Why should we all be worried for goodness sake?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an how does this fit in ?? or do we just ignore what doesn't fit into our belief structure ???

ANC condemns Malema attack on journalist, comments on Mugabe - full statement: http://bit.ly/9zs9SA
0 Kudos
Mol
Frequent Contributor
Mark my words,in 5jrs time Zuma out-Malema in. Zim here we come. As I stated before these equities your buying will be worthless. Buy gold my friends, despite what Simon Says.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
details of how malema gets to be pres in 5 years (actual details - via NEC or the NWC or maybe ANCYL coup ??) .. especially mid term ??
0 Kudos
Mol
Frequent Contributor
Malema is in fact already pres. Hes got the youth vote behind him.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Simon,your contrarian views always lack specifics.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Malema and Zuma is sticking to the old game plan, taking heat off Zuma with Malema's comments and songs at strategic times: http://news.iafrica.com/features/2331200.htm.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Is there much difference between Zuma's and Malema's discourses? WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK - "Jacob Zuma, the South African president, has risked sparking a diplomatic row after he described the British as condescending imperialists - just hours before meeting the Queen. "
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I haven't ignored everything said. But I've had enough right now, so I've decided to block out most of the noise, and there is a sh@itload of that coming from thousands of experts commenting on everything a GG woodwork expert has to say. It's become a farce. You have an option to decide what you want to read, hear and write. I'm only exercising my right to do so. Kwagga has left the circus.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Well, despite our vigorous denials and protestations, the fact is that the ANC is skilfully and intentionally creating a climate of uncertainty and fear with JM acting as the court jester in a contrived leadership vacuum. Luthuli House is playing duplicitous psychological mind games, baiting and provoking minorities, only to retreat and calm frayed nerves with reassuring press statements. A continuous cycle. Tried and tested revolutionary tactics to demoralise and wear the "enemy" down whilst simultaneously covering its service delivery failures. Why is the ANC appealing the banning of "Shoot the Boer"? SA spent R33bn to host a SWC it can ill afford (and then had to approach the World Bank cap in hand for a R28bn loan to build Medupi - which will earn the ANC R1bn!) to change perceptions about the continent and the country and then scores an apparent own goal with the atrocious coverage it is now receiving on the eve of the event? What is the agenda - preparing for a new and stepped up phase of the NDR? I suppose once you cut through the waffle about probabilities and possibilities and remove the veneer of uninformed banter, the acid test of sincerity is whether one has a purple passport as backup..just in case a fate similar to the BBC cameraman befalls one? And as for JM or a similar character becoming a future president - well, check the demographics - 20m (40%) of SA's citizens are 19 years and younger - and mostly poorly educated owing to the faltering system. Ultimately, everyone has to decide for him/herself what call to make with the facts at hand. After all, we do it in the market all the time.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you mean as apoosed to the solid and real arguements (backed up by facts) presented by others ??
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Good one TOPGUN! Now we're getting real.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
then the real Q is .. why you still here ??
0 Kudos