Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

New Banking and Trading App

Werner_1
Super Contributor
I love the new app, but why is it only available on the iPad and not the iPhone. I have an iPad but people never leave their phones and I think it would be even more powerful if there was a version that would be able to work on the iPhone as well, maybe less functionality but the basics would be nice!
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
there will be a mobile one soonish .. thing is rather than just scale a tablet app down for phone they making a phone designed app as I understand ..
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
ok awesome. i agree that is the best way to do it! platform focused and efficient. looking forward to that one too!
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
equities only or alsi too?
0 Kudos
steve_1
Frequent Contributor
Unable to connect to the server from my iPad......no probs from laptop?
0 Kudos
Molemishi
Contributor
I don't have both two which one must i buy for trade easy
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I haven't used he app because now my iPad is outdated... i think its time to get a new one... I would suggest the iPad Air for the trading with that app... and i am not sure about ALSI... as i said I couldn't play around with it due to technically outdatedness...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
easy trader is not part of the app .. best tablet by a mile is the iPad air
0 Kudos
Taipan
Occasional Contributor
Tried to download for Nexus 7 - Google play store says not available for your device??? It's an Android device what's the problem?
0 Kudos
BlueDolphin
Frequent Contributor
The 7" screen version comes later. Had same with Galaxy 7, the error message not clear at all, but found the answer deep down somewhere.
0 Kudos
Taipan
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos