Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

New Banking and Trading App

Highlighted
Super Contributor
I love the new app, but why is it only available on the iPad and not the iPhone. I have an iPad but people never leave their phones and I think it would be even more powerful if there was a version that would be able to work on the iPhone as well, maybe less functionality but the basics would be nice!
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
there will be a mobile one soonish .. thing is rather than just scale a tablet app down for phone they making a phone designed app as I understand ..
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
ok awesome. i agree that is the best way to do it! platform focused and efficient. looking forward to that one too!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
equities only or alsi too?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Unable to connect to the server from my iPad......no probs from laptop?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
I don't have both two which one must i buy for trade easy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I haven't used he app because now my iPad is outdated... i think its time to get a new one... I would suggest the iPad Air for the trading with that app... and i am not sure about ALSI... as i said I couldn't play around with it due to technically outdatedness...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
easy trader is not part of the app .. best tablet by a mile is the iPad air
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Tried to download for Nexus 7 - Google play store says not available for your device??? It's an Android device what's the problem?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
The 7" screen version comes later. Had same with Galaxy 7, the error message not clear at all, but found the answer deep down somewhere.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos