Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

New Business Idea

john_1
Super Contributor
I dont know how many of you have been following the stories in the UK regarding people wanting to commit assisted suicide at the dignitas clinic in swizerland... So my Idea,,,is suicide safaris/ see the big five before you see their maker...one way tickets only.
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well no, you got to return the remains .. but probably cheaper return ticket ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
And for only the price of an old cell phone.. you can get the discounted township tour...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
With the financial services crisis are any of them bankers? The suicides I mean. Kinda gives me a business idea too.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
lol Bankers get to go for free... and with travel insurence you remains get airlifted home so no need for the return tickets.
0 Kudos
hippo
Contributor
No worries about that. Just make sure the last of the Big 5 are hungry lions - and that there are hyenas on the premises. No remains.. no problem. Good idea!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
You can rename it to a big six safari.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I believe that oke who fed his farm worker to a lion gets parole soon, prehaps he could manage this concept..after all he has farm management experience.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I can see it in Lights... Find your soul in the african bush... your who life will pass before you as you watch the sun go down.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
Interestingly human remains are shipped at double the usual rate because live humans are so scared of handling coffins they demand extra pay. fact!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no problem with the remains either - a poop scoop and plastic bag will suffice. vacuum sealed to pass with eu legislation
0 Kudos
hippo
Contributor
See, even the help will be easy to get... And cheap. who else will hire him?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
See I love brainstorming....once the lions are fed the family members can hunt the man eating beast and we can send them home with a taxidermied lion, or just the lion skin rug so much more useful than a jar of ashes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no-no-no - you are going to run out of lions way too soon if your business idea catches.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
make sure you get payment upfront.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
lol. Those who can't afford the trip can claim from their death-benefits fund :-)
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Jonno...I am clearing the river in the berg of invader trees so send these bankers to me....only condition is they gotta cut 2 tons of wattle for their own pyre so I can convert them to charcoal...I can see this product in Thrupps & Harrods....Organic Saville Row Briquettes...itsa winner man!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey there Y-man what a fantastic thing to see you posting... brings back them hazy hungover memories of yester year. The new ememy is patent layers. mine excluded... although I would like to be his banker.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Y - I hope you are also releasing lots of the little Melanterius seed eating weavils - the PPRI can advise you there. Since Acacia mearnsii has a seedbank of around 40000 seeds per square metre you may have a battle on your hands for sometime.
0 Kudos