Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

New Listings, Mainly for simon and standard bank..

rendan
Contributor
Hi Simon. I am a little concerned about Standard Bank online share trading and the information it provides to its customers. The training material/courses are great, prices are reasonable, and the website is very nice. However, I am dissapointed with standard bank as we do not receive any notification about IPO's. I was really cheezed off at the BWI IPO as I would have definitely been interested in applying for those shares. Right now it is sitting around 214c and its initial price was 100. Stock brokers let their clients know when a IPO is listed and since Std bank is our stock broker, is it not a good idea to release a newsletter every month telling us about all the IPO's? Std bank does not make money of IPO's i know, but it will be a real value add service for clients. Any1 else feel free to comment, especially if im completely off the mark and i am misinformed... Kind regards
0 Kudos