Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

New Website : Investor/Trader Resouce Portal : http://ads.orbiterinvestments.com/

Werner_1
Super Contributor
Hi Guys, i am working on a website that i thought could help my fellow traders/investors, this site is designed to list links that we all will benefit using. I always read comments about people asking about what is a good book of technical analysis, etc, or what is a good website for trading warrants, now i thought we can group them all together and whenever we want to find a good resource we can look on this site: http://ads.orbiterinvestments.com/. Please contribute to the site, it's easy, just add the links you really like and thing others will benefit from, and rate the existing links as these will show up first in the list over time as it grows. Please also use the contact section to post recommendations and possible features to be built in to make the site usefull you us traders. I have some ideas and these will be displayed on the site soon.
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Werner_1
Super Contributor
any ideas - what would you like to see?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Werner, Great Idea but when I ty to load the page it says "error on page" at the bottom left. any idea why. But still a great Idea thanks for the effort.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
You forgot to ask that the forumites click on the gooooogle ads for you.........
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja Werner, you asked me to contribute stuff .....I looked at the site and it seems like this is not an altruistic venture....
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Did you get to see the page at all (e.g. the list), it has a sub-domain that might make issues on some networks
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
i just thought i should try the google thing if i did it... i would like to develop this page into something that people could find useful, and this was only a starting point and could change quite a bit to fit what the users want, that is why i asked for some recommendations...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Werner...not trying to give you a hard time but I notice you are inviting advertiser support as well....I have no problem with a commercial site...my company runs a few of them....the point is ...if its a non commercial site I have no problem contributing....if it is a commercial site I have no problem contributing as long as you pay me...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well except the reality is that the vast majority of websites make zero money. So payment as part profits = same thing as doing for free.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Get a supplier of pet's mince to advertise, with pricing detail.....ask for a rebate of sales.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
No Problem, i understand, i am thinking of changing that idea, have taken the advertising options away already. My main idea was to create a portal that would benefit the traders, then had some other ideas, but after thinking it is better to leave that advertising, will just hold onto the google ads. Will send you email with other idea soon, can you please give me your address, i don't have it at work. thanks for the comment.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nope nothing, I even tried in Firefox and can't see a thing no list just an empty page...
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
are you working on a network that could have a firewall blocking off the subdomains (ads.?), I will see what i can do to get it over to the normal website, e.g. www... will keep you posted.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
aha found the problem it was my lovely Norton blocking the adds. Very nice little Website not much in the way of being informative but the effort is really appreciated. perhaps the best would be to start a blog?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
yes, i was thinking of that, but with some changes, e.g. the users can register and once their account is active they can add their own news-articles, which will be displayed on a page that would be designed similar to the standard news website, the latest articles would be on top, e.g. look at something like fin24, but with us traders contributing articles that we write. then one can rate the author and the higher rated authors would feature higher on the list, but one would have access to archives from the authors via a list of some sort, still in beginning thinkings, let me know if you users would like such a feature?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Traders Fillet is willing to advertise were do I sign up!
0 Kudos