Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

New bids and offers setup

Not applicable
What is this? A one liner for bids and offers and no detail of orders. Does this mean we will have to go live to see the five bids and offers we used to see?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
looks the same to me? Maybe its your stock?
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
yes mine does that also, guess its a ploy to make people use their quotes
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If this is the case, it is most aggravating, because now I canA't just look to see what is happening with a certain share IA'm not wanting to trade at the moment, but as you say flyguy, will have to use quotes
0 Kudos
Not applicable
anyone else having a problem with loading easytrader?
0 Kudos
Duko
Have same problem 1 line thats'it!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not happy with the bids setup now!!! Also why have they done away with the entire market being captured for gainers and losers and top volume and value....??? So now I cant see which penny stocks have large volume going through! Can't even see all the mid caps... I want the old movers & gainers and volume page back...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see what you mean A- no penny stock volumes A- disappointing that. Only having one line for bids and offers sort of takes away the fun of seeing what everybody is wanting to trade at A- at least for 5 levels.
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For those interested - I have found sharenet.co.za have the top 20 gainers and losers and top volumes and values of shares over R1.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I also enjoyed seeing the gainers and losers of all the shares,including the small caps.Maybe they should have a separate list for the mid and small caps.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Of course they should have it. How can a mainstream broker not provide that information? crazy
0 Kudos