Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Not applicable
hi guys i am new in this game can you please help me! any ideas what share to buy... thanks Mr Mahlangu
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
akb
Frequent Contributor
i hope thats not your account number,if so..phone in and change it immediately----just for safety...omo
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Please man ,don't post with your acount number ,u r open to fraud ,I am also new to investing in shares ,suggest you do allot of reading ,try www.moneyweb.co.za for advice on shares
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This forum could start a Share Pick of the Week? Members could take note of suggestions, but still do their own research. At the end of the week the suggestions can be reconciled as to their percentage gain or loss. @New Member. Have you clicked the area entitled Buy and Sell Ideas? It appears to get updated every Friday. It may help you chose a share based on Inet's recommendations. I do not feel it wise to just simply recommend a share. What if you lost money as a result? Hope this helps. Regards, BTTB
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Take one share and read all you can about it - something that you understand. see the charts. Go to equinox.co.za.... read the reports there, go to fin24.co.za...and psgonline.co.za also has some good tech reports.. Go on the STD bnk courses. Listen to these formurites right here and sometimes they make good sense - if you can understand the lingo.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Pick an industry sector, learn everything you can about it and then trade only that sector. I know people think it's putting all your eggs in one basket, but within a sector lots of interesting things happen. Some shares go up and some go down. Mine is mining.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Chartist your such a cad.I like BTTB idea let prince and pauper be judged by their word. 1 share on the 1/2/3 of the month,for a bottle of blue. the winner is the largest % at month end.No shared prizes. I dont know how we could organise,this,but i am game and have no fear????????
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
seq3080678, please contact me so we can change your user name here. [email protected]
0 Kudos