Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

New to online trading

Not applicable
Hi, I am new to the online share trading. My documents haven't been recieved yet, i have however deposited funds into my account. Can i only buy a share once the documents have been recieved? I fill in the number of shares i want to purchase etc, but i do not see a buy or proceed option.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
nala
Super Contributor
what the rush-1st rule - paitence
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
to answer the Q. You cant trade till the recieve and process your fica docs. But yes. So the saying goes, fools rush in.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have been monitoring a few shares for a while now. But yea i'll wait a while. Thanks guys
0 Kudos
Porshe
Contributor
welcome baba,hope you listen the guys cos i paid school fees when i rushed in!lol
0 Kudos
Porshe
Contributor
sentence construction "to the guys"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Welcome to the "PIT" where arms swing and tempers flair, where sitting on your hands is required although you want to do something. It is the only place where people tell you to take it slow and really really want you to take it slow. It goes against the fire in your belly and against your ambition. If you have funds to invest or trade, that means you have ambition and have achieved something. Here, we will tell you to squash that ambition and go slow with your achievements. BUT, we have fun, when making money and loosing it. It is the "PIT"
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
What were you planning to buy Kabs ? Maybe we can give you advice.
0 Kudos
muzi1980
Not applicable
u will only be able to trade after yuor documents has been procesed.But,be patient,education is the best and first investment you can for now,develop your trading strategy.Know that trading is a get rich slow scheme.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
More like a get poor quick scheme ;)
0 Kudos