Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

New warrants for GOLD

Not applicable
Dear Discussion, Have just discovered two new warrants for gold etf. They are gldsbc and gldsbp and I have been having some fun. It seems that while people are panicking about the DOW gold is shooting up. Another trader who trades with this site was surprised to hear about the warrants and I suppose some others using this site are also in the dark. If you want to watch goldprice day and night you could try http://goldprice.org/ which I very recently discovered.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
dookie
Regular Contributor
Hmm. Yes, thanks. Hadn't seen these before. The put is just getting a bit old with 18%/week time decay!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
thanks Eddie M ,tidbits such as this news is always wellcome.
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
GLDSBC and GLDSBP are old! already close to 90 days fast decay territory..?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
True....But have u seen, GOLDS lead the charge up today!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so true, but every time i back a horse, it is slow out the starting blocks! Anglo lagging. Still though, 18% on the warrant is not bad. Pitty I didn't stick with my original plan on going for the GFI warrent instead. I would be up 40% today! Preferred the less volatile option
0 Kudos