Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

New watch list

barry_1
Super Contributor
I am slowly developing my smaller caps watch list for 2014.Phew ! It's harder this year as shares have already run fairly hard.See my work in progress on popgames 12.blogspot.com.If you have any ideas of better small caps,i'll analyse your choices and might add to my list.I,ll acknowledge any u add.At the moment i have too many they are,ADI,CGR,EFG,ng GPL,IRA,KEH,RLF,SOV,TOR,POY ,also looking at MIX,METMAR and the B list of shares popular to others but not all my favourites such as AQP,PGL,CND,ESR,FGL,LHG,TAS
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Barry, i see Finbond is one of your selection?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Not really.It's on the is "b" list,thats shares popular with small cap traders.I am going to list this list seperately below the "a" list.As these shares might grow faster than those I choose for my list.I have reservations about FGL which i eventually will explain,but when a share runs many traders do not reason why they just push it to bubble status.
0 Kudos
Vince888
Regular Contributor
Hi Barry, Have 3 good ones for you. Let me know what you think. AUO, IWE & AER. I hold these as well.
0 Kudos
Vince888
Regular Contributor
Hi Barry, Have 3 good ones for you. Let me know what you think. AUO, IWE & AER. I hold these as well.
0 Kudos
Vince888
Regular Contributor
Sorry, Typo. Should be ASO, IWE & AER
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
y? do they not have some way to go in their turn around strategy?
0 Kudos
Supersonicbaron
Occasional Visitor
Accentuate Limited - ACE This one is not going to explode in 2014 but if you are looking to be long, really really long, I think over the next 10 years this is going to bring awesome rewards
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i am having trouble posting on my google blogspots.soon as i have sorted the mess out i shall update all!
0 Kudos