Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

News Flash,.. Shock and Sugar diet failing for Disaster Capitalism,..

Not applicable
News just out reveals how shares worked so hard since Sept2001 and Mar2003 seem to be failing once again,. Word is Iran needs to be pelted in order to keep world indexes from turning belly up,.. Even though they seem to be getting caught up in the sand mann, the Military Industrial Complex knows this is the only way forward,.. Demogogracy needs it's brazen few,. Management at JD Group say Bubbling Financial shares like Investec plc don't stand a chance in hell in the ensuing sugary credit dry out,... All is certain though, this babies gonna be red when it can't get no more leverage,.. Reuters-Arabia
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Preston
Super Contributor
Haha..Not fair.How come sexy Brazen get all the invites and I , ( a busty blond with incredible sexy legs,blue eyes) ends up with the pink army with Capitalistic Running Dog as the leader of the pack. This is not fair...dem unfair..Brazen
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
Capitalist run Dog at obedience school today, must learn not to sniff around chinese restaurants
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sinful desire..cooking my dog...mmm i can be like Glen Close in Fatal attractive....
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
hmm, what about sharon 'open' in basic instinct?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
AWWW, not the same thing, he got woolie underwear!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Does that come with a lifetime warranty
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
scratch free warranty/ 10000 scratches, fair i think?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
No wonder...wollies is struggling to get an upward breakout.. Way too many people scratching it down,
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Back to dixie orginal post.. How come Brazen is the lucky diva and i a not. I must admit she is intelligent and funny but i also have the same attributes in a very blond sort of way. And i did not know that you get Reuters in Arabia
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
work on it Preston, how about "social etiquette' lessons at the finishing school for divas. Reuters Arabia i think is bloomberg in drag
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos