Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Next move on AGL

Not applicable
I see that the DOW went through the 10000 mark and is trading at 9972. Would this be a great time in getting short on AGL, as the resistance on AGL is +-290. What are the thoughts here
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
DR_1
Super Contributor
I am kickinng myself on this. I wanted to buy in at R230, when it was there and put in my order for R229 and did not buy it. Now it gets to R290....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i went short at 292.so far so good...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That is a huge loss. 26% in an assence. Now you need to make some up with the pullback...
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Also short, IMO 1st stop will be 276
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
AGL is synonym for UP UP and AWAY!!! Also aplicable to my money with the emphasis on AWAY.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
agree, but like you a while ago I have been caught on the wrong foot. Still believe it will reverse to 270s
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I tend to agree with you jack. Looks like it is already starting to put a halt on the wild upward ride
0 Kudos
kingsol
Frequent Contributor
abit a gas is still in agl b4 major pullback...
0 Kudos
kingsol
Frequent Contributor
abit a gas is still in agl b4 major pullback...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
resistance seems to be at R309-50, bt doubt it'l touch that, this one has gone too far.. if the DOW closes below 9949 today, it jst spells a pullback on the way
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Looks like we are set for the pullback after the dow closed under 9900
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Yip a good day to make bucks
0 Kudos