Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Nice spike in price - however, is this justified?

CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Seemingly civil eng construction entities attrack attention because their order book is either well stocked, or depleting. The latter causes a downside. BSR benefits from the recent announcement that they benefir from solid awards. Lekker that those who want to dispose of their shares can now do so at a 50% rise in price. Anybody cared to look further? How profitable are the existing contracts, and how profitable will these billions of work be once execution starts? Worth wile to take a keen look!
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable
There is still a competition tribunal judgement outstanding I think? But in terms of quality - they are getting nice new wins in a tight market. When the construction market properly turns, they should do well. BSR is my personal top pick for the construction sector - with WBHO runner up (Stef stocks is a favourite in the market, but I don't like them as much).
0 Kudos