Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Nil paid right

Molemishi
Contributor
Assist me with making a right decission on nil paid right, how it work and how can i go about it
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
you exercise your right (to buy more SHF), or you sell them, or you lose them. You have until the 24th to decide
0 Kudos
AP
Regular Contributor
Is it a good deal to buy them (exercise ones right)? Shares are offered at approximately R52/share, which is about 5% lower than the current price R54.65. Therefore to me it seems like a good deal (assumign that the share price is likely to increase). Am I correct or am I missing something?
0 Kudos
Molemishi
Contributor
Really is a good offer,if you already bought it can you add on what u got and what is the procedure to buy
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Hahahahaha! this SHFN is goning to zero fast!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the SHFN value is simple SHF price less 5200c, so if SHF hits 5200c the NPL hits zero ..
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Thanks Simon. I am thinking of just letting mine expire and buy SHF for the same number at R 42 , dont know why i am seeing that number.
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Sorry , half at R47,5 and rest at 42.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Koos, that will largely depend on how pessistic the investment community is regarding the dilution effect of the Frankfurt listing. Personally, I think if Frankurt is oversubscribed, which will probably be the case, given the serious discount on SHF's property portfolios, then we should see a decent cash injection into SHF locally. Now my question is, how will the SA listing participate in the European income stream from here on forward?
0 Kudos
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
If I want more Steinhoffs at R52, do I just buy more SHFN s for the no I want and then get allocated?.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
don't let them expire, take them up or sell them
0 Kudos