Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Nokia mobiles that work with this website

Super Contributor
Hi, does any of you use a Nokia mobile to browse this website, post comments, execute trades and research? I am looking at the E-Series range, from the E90 to the E51, E65 and E61i, any views on experience would be appriciated. thanks.
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Not applicable
I Use a Samsung i600 (blackjack) from time to time. But the web site frame layout make it a pain :-(
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also use sometimes use a Blackjack,but I keep getting funny squares right where some important text should be, am I missing a font/driver? Used the Nokia 900 series before. by far the best cos its got a mouse and wide screen.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Try downloading a program called opera on to your phone
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I have E60 and used to work fine until they "upgraded" their website, then suddenly some illegal header error message. and now they claim mobile browsing was/is never officially supported, so tough luck buddy. hope you come right.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jip, get the squares as well. No fix that I know of.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Using E65... doesn't work too hot. Get a 'Bad header' message...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Friends, Roman ,countrymen as well all NOKIA buyers,please buy yourself a TYTN 2. You will not be on the wrong side of technolody.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
IPOD Touch also gives bad header message!!... which is probably a good thing...when you start checking markets at the gym you know you have a problem!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The E90 also reports a Bad Header error. It is possibly just the standard browser, but finding a decent free browser is another story.
0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
opera = excellent and free for mobile
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why cant i just upgrade my windows mobile software? Microsoft is useless sometimes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Would i be wrong to ask Simon and Co to consider having a mobisite (wap) for simple trading. Nothing fancy, just a simple buy, sell and get a quote for a specific share. At this point i feel i need something like that to get myself out of some bear situations Just a thought! Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
we are reviewing software options. But we have a mobile option - contact the call centre using your mobile, why be clever with mobile apps etc.?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja, especially when you can make an extra R35 a time on call centre trades!
0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos