Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Nokia mobiles that work with this website

Werner_1
Super Contributor
Hi, does any of you use a Nokia mobile to browse this website, post comments, execute trades and research? I am looking at the E-Series range, from the E90 to the E51, E65 and E61i, any views on experience would be appriciated. thanks.
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Not applicable
I Use a Samsung i600 (blackjack) from time to time. But the web site frame layout make it a pain :-(
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also use sometimes use a Blackjack,but I keep getting funny squares right where some important text should be, am I missing a font/driver? Used the Nokia 900 series before. by far the best cos its got a mouse and wide screen.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Try downloading a program called opera on to your phone
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
I have E60 and used to work fine until they "upgraded" their website, then suddenly some illegal header error message. and now they claim mobile browsing was/is never officially supported, so tough luck buddy. hope you come right.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jip, get the squares as well. No fix that I know of.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Using E65... doesn't work too hot. Get a 'Bad header' message...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Friends, Roman ,countrymen as well all NOKIA buyers,please buy yourself a TYTN 2. You will not be on the wrong side of technolody.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
IPOD Touch also gives bad header message!!... which is probably a good thing...when you start checking markets at the gym you know you have a problem!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The E90 also reports a Bad Header error. It is possibly just the standard browser, but finding a decent free browser is another story.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
opera = excellent and free for mobile
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why cant i just upgrade my windows mobile software? Microsoft is useless sometimes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Would i be wrong to ask Simon and Co to consider having a mobisite (wap) for simple trading. Nothing fancy, just a simple buy, sell and get a quote for a specific share. At this point i feel i need something like that to get myself out of some bear situations Just a thought! Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
we are reviewing software options. But we have a mobile option - contact the call centre using your mobile, why be clever with mobile apps etc.?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja, especially when you can make an extra R35 a time on call centre trades!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos