Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Nominations --Forumite of the year.

Project_Directo
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
40 REPLIES 40
Preston
Super Contributor
My vote is divided between 1. John 2. Gravy 3. Super Idego 4. Project Director On recent form, you do get the slight nod over Super Idego, although on his day he can be extremely funny and witty. But overall i will have to give it to John. "father of the year" and now "forumite of the Year"
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
what about me? I vote for me.
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Zarp and Org - for their silence? Simon for holding the fort? Chartist for confusing me more then once?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Org - for his amazing statements and predictions thereby giving Chartist and the others a target for their foils!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I also will have to nominate Zarp
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
By far my vote goes for Brazen. Her sarcasm and wit make this forum a pleasure to read.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Geordie, for owning up to being a real geordie,lol
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Yes - I agree, no matter what the market conditions her sharp wit and insight makes my day. Thanks Brazen

Where is she lately?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The evil IG hath lured Brazen into its deathly trap. Only the promise of Chuckles and Cheese Puffs will bring her back to us.
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
1. Brazen & Gravy for entertainment 2. Preston for keeping the forum going on quiet days 3. Chartist for trying to educate
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Thank Dude. I was starting to think nobody loves me :-( (sob)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CHARTIST! In my opinion he has done the most in this forum (TA videos, GAP plays, etc.) to help people and still find the time and energy to reply to rude remarks from other jealous forumites. You're the man!
0 Kudos
Stock11
Contributor
Simon and the SFM team for charging us too much
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Simon, just misses the mark as the fine print says you cant work for the bank as well,lol
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Is Standard Bank offering some kindofa prize for the winner? One free quote added to your quotes bank balance?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya brazen, first prize a week in boksburg holiday inn, second prize is two weeks in boksburg.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
But what if I only come third?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So, cheers dudes & dudettes. Have a good one. An remember, as me granny says, a hangover is natures way of remindin you that had a brilliant time, even if you can't recall the details.
0 Kudos