Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Nominations for worst advisor (read trader) of the forum

superstar
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Rams
Super Contributor
no money,super(read lonely) star,hybrid gel,fusion 7895.... The entire bogiemanbrigade
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
@5:10 that should be insomniac anonymous
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Ramsie, get a life boy and stop the foolishness. Considering the amount of time you spend on this forum it appears that your occupation and life is awfully mediocre. Too bad you didn't get rubberised prior to your conception. It would have protected the forum from your trading expertise, read drivel. Focus on the price boy, time isnÂ’t really money considering that you have to much of the former.
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Rams, hybridgel has a crush on you and if you do not do anything about it you will always get into serious ish. IMO.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Don't you have a webinar to drive to. Eh eh eh!
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, that invites so many comments .. but instead I shall watch the Falcon 9 blast off ..
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Hey Simon I didn't know you have a twin brother who gives horrible advises named Steven
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
not even sure he is refering to me, in my matric year we had 3 Simon Brown's .. so who knows, dep himself even seems confused ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Advice ( not advises).....and no plural!
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
We were talking about a person now (advisor) and not a specific information (advise). So correction of correction: advisor and not advisors. LOOOOLLL I hope I got him
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
What a load of bull....should we open nominations for illiteracy?
0 Kudos