Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Not delisting...for now

fressa
Regular Contributor
So, the BEE deal fell apart. Cant say that im too disappointed. The market hates the SENS. I say a great buying opportunity. Still think its a quality company with superb management.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
100% agree. Im relieved.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
I agree too, however, im not too happy with management on this matter. They seem way too unfocused, which has cost the business significantly. Litha used to be the star of my portfolio with good results, but in the last year iv been disappointed. Then the shock of delisting just made me loose complete confidence in management...who's to say this option might not pop up 3 years down the line again....I am really uneasy abt this...i was really looking at holding this for long term...guess ill wait n see.
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
alot of people seem to have missed the unaudited results which were pretty good. you are right in that they may decide to delist further down the line. but its still a great company with great management and great prospects
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
Mr S. U still holding LHG? it been a steady downhill ride for me :/
0 Kudos