Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Not looking to bad

9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hennie, Looking at this would you put the trade 30/60 days or sooner/longer? If I use my system (need to learn to upload to chartadvisor) then shortterm (10 days and less) put the trade section in 90 to 100. Warrant in this would be ACLSBH (riskier) with entry at 51/53 and out anything upto 61/63 that is a 20% gain in these days if the trend continues. STO and ROM (200 and 50 says great). Nice spot. I dont follow ACL but looks nice. Less risky warrant (longer time) is ACLSBI - entry 35/36 exit upto 39/40 also a 20% gain. OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
any views on Exxro Hennie?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
30 to 60 days ... warrant i would not touch ... expire date
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Needs a good close about the wedge before a entry
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ACLSBI is only jan 2010 so less risk (well almost none at the moment). ACLSBH is riskier but within 10 days decay not to bad but depends on risk profile goals etc.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Barnard, what are your vies on EXX? Maybe if we start encouraging people to post what they see we can respond. I see no-one has resonded to my HAR and SAP but I got the jist of what people are wanting.
Stop asking and start contributing.
each person might not agree with the views, like my warrant suggestion to ACL but that is what makes it fun.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hennie, looking back on this one there could have been a nice trade on ACLSBI like I said. Paper trade entered at 35 and got out at 38. Quick and nasty but a few grand profit. ON PAPER THOUGH as I never followed this share before.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes CPS, Thats so often the problem ... should have, y did'nt I ...ect. If the charts say buy then buy no matter what ( stops are in )
0 Kudos