Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Now positioned for C wave down

Not applicable
Now positioned short for C wave of double top flat down 31565 entry
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Not applicable
call is for move down to PP at 31477 fairly rapidly...then a litle retracement before the start of the long third subwave of C down to around 31300 to end up near S 1 31250 or so (S 1 = 31213)....thei follow by some WXY chop in the coming days....break of 31200 will open way for another 400 point decline
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For daily pivots published free everyday you can visit ...http://www.realchartist.com/forum/14-chart-patterns-and-technical-analysis-updates/15-daily-pivots.h... on SFM this is something you should have been providing AGES ago!
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
I ignored that holiday 2.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Alsi normally closes up on uk holidays ( maybe more than 2/3?). I am juggling the idea of a test of resistance (now support?) at 30900 at some stage, qe3 might postpone that till next year. So yeah , short 2.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah koos very possible but we are now at the 138% exstention od what seems to be and expanded flat...which means 640 would be good Fib ext top.. and C wave may be under way.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The lesser degree C wave of the B wave up has also terminated in quite a nice terminating diagonal which has as it target fulfillment that 31477 level...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
there U go...C wot i mean?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this expanded flat structure has now got that C wave in place and is well developed....the third wave if the C wave (the long one) is under way...easy if you can count!...and you only need to be able to count to 5...but count you must be able to....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and in the right direction!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ah now i see why you keep getting it wrong...the count gives you the direction and not the other way round! ..the fact that you dont know is highly amusing but on another level quite scary...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well..you had both wrong and there is a video that all can look at...anyway we had enuf of that now and to tell you the truth, I am getting bored all over again. Let me study your C wave and maybe add some CORRECTION....now, does the market not go up after a C wave corection of an uptrend? Lets have a look...
0 Kudos
manicks
Regular Contributor
Rams perhaps you should have a look at the live trade video posted to better understand what what chartist means
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Video trading....it's against my religion...especially live ones
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah ...hard to defaecate on reality
0 Kudos