Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Now the 1mil question

Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Do we sell or keep?
0 Kudos
48 REPLIES 48
Not applicable
HHHMMMM..... Trying to decide myself. Need more info first on why director is buying up a storm
0 Kudos
pickle
Contributor
monday close 6\7c
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I tend to agree with you pickle - I think there should still be a decent rise in this one, yes some who have been holding for a loooong time will take their profits and there are probably a lot of triggers on this one, but I still think it will close at 6 or 7 cents.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
can i buy.... whats the sens... is this a good time....????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Director bought some shares in the company but I think it will take another a SENS announcement with respect to positive business development for the share to move higher than 5c. Don't see it moving any higher than 5c for now....OMO
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
sorry whats... OMO. and when is the next sens. due?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Only My Opinion....as for the next SENS well only God knows the answer to that!
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
I bet you many people on the ABO bus are hoping for a AWT kind off ride, just make sure you get off at the correct stop...lots off people lost money on AWT in the last 2 hours!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
How sad.....back down to 3c once again and so the vicious circle starts once again!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I don't think so, if you exclude the Director dealings from yesterdays volume, today has been a greater volume day, so the interest is still there. Keep watching this space.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
are you sure abuzz... cos this one is dead today. but stats look good...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
maybe hold on to your shares for 4c for another year ... it would be nice if ABO could be the next AWT .....
0 Kudos
Trader_x
Contributor
Dont stress too much about the 3c trade. Most of the trades today went through at 4c. If you have the nerve to hang in there, I see this share back upto about 6c in the short term.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
come on Babyboy, 16 million shares for a day is decent volumes, even when they are priced this cheap. And have a look at it, most of the volume has sold at 4cents with some at 5 and some (very little) at 3 cents. I'm still positive we'll see 6-7cents shortly and maybe even 8 or 9. I very much doubt an AWT repeat as that rise and fall was on very low volumes.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
there we go, back to 4 cents, just for all you negative pessimistic forumites.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah, somebody made a R100 purchase!!!! Their brokerage fees comes to more than that.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Come on DL even you should know that one can split your sales during the day, so there is no way you can say that was 1 deal.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
why is this not moving
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm of the belief the market is looking for a positive SENS announcement on their mining operations before the share price will start making any higher moves.
0 Kudos