Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Now we can go long...bear market averted

Not applicable
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Yesterday 25200 was tested and held. Today we might see some relief from the selling but I still think that we might test the lower side on opening. Last trading day was bearish candle which closed close to the low side which means sellers were in control. The price of gold is going up which bodes well for the rand, meaning that those with foreign currency investments are getting more for their shares, also we are trading close to major support at 25000 and should we breach that it will get ugly. OMO
0 Kudos
juliette
Occasional Contributor
umm, can we now swop long for short and averted to confirmed?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
I just love the smell of napalm in the morning....er, evening...
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
hahaha was short from last night. closed out though today (no positions over weekends). Monday will be interesting since we are close to 25000 and dow seems not to be holding 12800. So in my humble opinion we might see down to 12400 on dow next week and it will not surprise me with all the current downgrades etc.... FTSE also in some treacherous territory at the moment. OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this still holds for the dow which is what I was reffering to
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Chartist All i am saying is that if the DOW closes today gap down it will hold us in good stead come Mondays open... just my comfort zone.
0 Kudos