Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Now we can go long...bear market averted

Not applicable
last night the dow pushed back from the brink of going into a bear market ...support at 12500 held (the 12510 level was penetrated briefly)...as i have maintained we needed to test those Aug 12 lows....the bulls now have more confidence....Dow not closed yet as a write this but we were down 70+ pts ....currently up 80...
0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
Electrox
Super Contributor
so the bulls are back in the DOW. do we need to wait for further confirmation, or is it gap play tomoz morning ?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Chartist can you take a look at my gap/points post would appreciate your comments on it thanks.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Dow chart looking nice and bullish at the mo
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Yes Indeed. thanks fo the link asylum. the live charts really come in handy. but im going open with IGindex then you can see much more live charts. does it include the JSE chartist?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
JA gap play tommorow is going to be complicated by BOE and ECB decisions...I would prefer to just take the direction the market gives after these announcements...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
I'll take that as a muddled up typing error.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
take it as you like as long as you take it....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
asylum...dunno if I made myself clear...there will be a gap up tomm morn...prolly about 250 pts (open 26300 then a little rally tp 26400 before the cash market opens)...
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Chartist i dont think were reading from the same page my post was about the lowest points and highest points you would trade when day trading whether you are gap trading or just trading the trend. Thanks
0 Kudos
Champ_golfer
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Honestyly! I just don't know anymore. The DOW's up, the FTSE looks promising and where does the TOP40 go? You guessed it...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
??? That is WHY you stick to your own system
0 Kudos
Not applicable
tomorrow the idiots that were selling will be buying back competing with the even bigger idiots who went short.....
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
The problem, Chartist, is what happens is there are really *a lot of* idiots?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja but remember the idiots that where short are in profit and the idiots that are long well ??? well !!! more is n nog n dag !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja anyone who is not doing what fits into my plan is an idiot....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hennie i hope u see the irony...
0 Kudos