Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

O the tragedy of it all

Copper
Regular Contributor
Used my profits from GLD and got into AGL at 153. Can almost hear that fading orchestra as this ship sinks.. why do i insist on flaying myself for no apparent reason. Does anyone know a good therapist??
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Electrox
Super Contributor
losing money was the best therapy/therapist i know in this field of work.a few sessions here and there has helped alot.
0 Kudos
Salv
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Copper..what you are talking about is a very important part of money managment in trading for me...trade in a way that does not allow you to beat yourself up...do not trade in a way that is going to cause self induced stress...The gold trade was good because the market and you are in sink and it produced profits..The anglo trade sucks because you bought counter trend thinking that you are smarter than the market...and Guess what!!! Now you have to deal with 2 losses the finacial loss and the psychological loss...The second usually the more painful...I hope this helps...Now get of my couch that will cost R300 bucks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So John and Copper, you expecting further downside?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Yes.. Not saying we will not go back to test 170 but yes.
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
I am not John...
I would suggest TOPI down 500 points
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
have i told u that i hate u john...i hate u more than haemorrhoids! but thanks... got a fat stop loss so lets see what happens..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Would you like to lie down again and tells us about your issues with Hemerroids..but for bodily fuction disorders I charge R600 per consultation.
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Stay long worst case you have to wait a few months. I doubt it though.
0 Kudos
mehroon
Frequent Contributor
That should be bodily XXXXtion John
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Anglo will rally..anglo will rally... u know guys...if u say that long enough it begins to sound funny...hehehe...hey everybody now "Anglo will rally...anglo will rally" ........man, i need a drink !!
0 Kudos