Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OBAMA WINS!!

Ninja
Super Contributor
Now the markets can stabilise....watch out here come the bears. MTN looks like an excellent short in the comming days for anyone wanting to make some easy cash....
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
DR_1
Super Contributor
I have been hoping for days for the fall, but it JUST keeps going up
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Very overbought, credit crisis not over and it can't go higher than R125......downside comming soon - I personally believe it will turn at the R120 mark
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I got rid of my MTN short and forgot to kill my stoploss, which in essence was a long, and did not look at my portfolio in 5 days. So much to my surprise I find that I've accidentally been long on MTN since R101. So, you go MTN! Show those negative bears! Let them eat your shorts!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The market wants to go up.and trying to fight it will kill u. As far as Obama is concerned.If someone thought that he will come and start building houses here.they are for a big surprise
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Lets hope Obama winning brings the markets into order and let the BULLS return...
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
No one knows what will happen but even if the market is bullish a pull back to 61.8% retrace of yesterdays high would be healthy because if it keeps going it is more bear rally than bull rally. Guys remember pull backs and tests of support and resistance is signs of a healthy market.
0 Kudos