Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OBV indicator

Not applicable
Sorry guys after only 1 hours sleep (Dont ask I had computer troubles and when I start something I finish it before I sleep) My mind is a little sleepy ;-)

Anyway what I cannot remember is when OBV drops below share price (120 day time frame and even lower on shorter periods) and Vol on a share slows is this a bearish or bullish indictor? BOL share is sitting on bottom, STO almost zero and RSI below 30...All these show Bullish but I cannot remember how to tie in OBV..... Tnx
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Cherry
Regular Contributor
CPS this is unlike you. Which stock are you referring to... maybe we can have a look
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cherry, Tnx I had 6 cups of really strong coffee and now my mind is buzzing again.... ANyway I found the direction I was looking for. Consolidating and slight bearish still so I will wait till next week to look again. ADW was one of them. The other I will rveal next week for you punters out there to make a quick buck if this OBV changes the way I want it to.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dorry chum but this secrecy bus..'tell you nxt wk' is jst playng gmes. this is serious bus. if u do'nt want to speak well do'nt ...jangat
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tnx JG.... Must admit I have not seen you post anything recently so gimme a tip I can use & I will share one with you. You seem to have been around a while but you hardly add anything to our little community.... & I promised to reveal the little stock when it is ripe for a move but it will be IMO anyway.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK so I found another little gem worth looking into for a short play in the comming days. WSL. I was actually looking at MUR and the signs are there but not yet. Might break for a play early next week.
0 Kudos