Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OK Place your bets..

john_1
Super Contributor
Who is going to win the seat in the white house..
0 Kudos
37 REPLIES 37
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Monica Lewinsky..... eventually
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Nope yanks are way too conservative for Obama, McCain will slip in!
0 Kudos
Salv
Frequent Contributor
The question i ask is what will the effects be on the markets cbased on who comes in ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nobody's giving poor old McCain a chance in hell, wouldn't it just be the greatest comeback in US politics history if he does eventually slip in by a whisker. Remember that the most popular candidate isn't always the winner. With their electoral college system you can win even though you don't get the most votes. This was how Bush won in his first election!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
obama i have R1'000 on him
0 Kudos
HiSo
Frequent Contributor
Anyone know where I can get odds for Obama being assasinated before the end of the year ?? coz thats how long I think he'll last if he does win. US is not run by the president but by secret organisation. They need another puppet like Bush so they can push their agenda. No way they gonna let Obama win (and even if he does, there's no way they'll let him stay).
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Eish. Here we go again. Isn't WACHO a town in the US?
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Obama by a fair margin. Best betting odds on oddschecker.com: Democrats 1/12, Republicans 11/1 and Independents 300/1.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I read a stat somewhere that the odds are 3-1 that McCain will die of old age while in office, if elected
0 Kudos
niemand
Contributor
Obama will take it with a huge margin.
0 Kudos
FJC
Occasional Contributor
Obama. He is part of the new world order conspiracy!
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
DIXVILLE NOTCH, New Hampshire (CNN) -- Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama emerged victorious in the first election returns of the 2008 presidential race, winning 15 of 21 votes cast in Dixville Notch, New Hampshire. - http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/04/dixville.notch/index.html
0 Kudos
Old_Eagle
Occasional Contributor
Obama by a fair margin.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Both. Obama wins now, the KKK zaps him next year and McCain steps in to save the day.
0 Kudos