Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OML

platsak
Super Contributor
Problably not going to pay a cent dividend. Will we see a AGL slyle drop later today?
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Not applicable
Today we will see this 1 go lower,people are waiting the results tommorow,I think the market is over reacting on this 11 and if the results are better then expected we will see this 1 move..but if its worst...AGL...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
On the 9th of february the share closed at 915..today we seeing levels of 530,thats a 40% drop in price in a matter of few weeks..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Damn, Stress Levels are increasing as we impatiently await for OML's results tomorrow...
0 Kudos
gray
New Contributor
Was there any profit/earning warning given, I am sure you have to issue one if aprox 15 to 20 percent diff.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
20% difference they have to advise the market as soon as they become aware ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
was there a warning?? no??hmmm they shud be aware by now...thats for sure,so I think the market is over reacting,buying opportunity in my opinion.
0 Kudos
gray
New Contributor
So normalized earnings should be within 20% diff from last year if results are due to be released.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it's the bear market, when in bear it is the end of the world // when in bull, everything always going to be all right .. truth as always somewhere inbetween ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yip thats the thinking,but the sentiment is low at the moment,so theres alot of panic selling...Bargains out there for those who are willing to have patience..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Old Mutual plc To Buy Financial Planning Company Acsis-DJ
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
After digesting the results what is the direction and future of this share?
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
Mr market do not like heehee
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Just to prove my point of the talking head discussion earlier this week. . Punted last night on summit = 12% down today.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Any news out there about the share today or just overall sentiment. Look at that volumes!!.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
The amount of shares on the sellers side looks like rounded figures. Looks like corporate sellers. Can one check who the sellers are.
0 Kudos
Heli
Contributor
OML is BEARISH BEARISH BEARISH !!! The SELLERS have complete control , NO BOTTOM insight. OML is showing successive NO DEMAND BARS on the recent lows which points to a very good chance of further WEAK Just my opinion!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fin24 comment : Old Mutual's 'misinformation' It has taken the market almost 24 hours to put two and two together, but in the end, the truth about Old Mutual's earnings led to a near-collapse in its share price. http://www.fin24.com/articles/default/display_article.aspx?Channel=News_Home&ArticleId=1518-24_24808...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Beeeeeegggggg sell off.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hit 635 on wednesday morning,now at 475,thats a 25% drop..OML is worth less then Nedbank as it stands..thats strange taking into account that they own 53% of it and they increasing their shareholding,I bought some OML for long term yesterday..Im gona hold and wait it out
0 Kudos