Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OML

Russ
Super Contributor
has support at 1380.I think it is worth going long here.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Roniqua
Contributor
i'm looking at the 13.45 mark.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Fair enough,but I'll eat my hat if it gets there.
0 Kudos
Roniqua
Contributor
lol. i'll be pissed off if I miss out on it and it goes up from here. Enjoy.
0 Kudos
jannie2
Contributor
Ros - why do you think it has support there, I am also thinking of getting some OML and would appreciate someone with some TA experince to shed some light here.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I just connected the lows from 5 march and 6 Oct this year and this gives the support line of its uptrend.The stochastic also shows it is oversold.That's really all I'm looking at.
0 Kudos
jannie2
Contributor
I see what you mean - the stochastic is in oversold- but can it not stay there for a while ? - I am a bit new to this - but looking at the Moving averages ( 7 and 25 ) on the daily prices - they have crossed for the first time since September - and that worries me a bit.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
You are right.Don't follow my advice because I'm not an expert.I just go long when I like the probabilities.Stick to your plan-maybe you and Roniqua have it right.I just find that going long off support in a bull market when a share is oversold is generally low risk and the trend is in your favour.But there are a lot of sellers lined up so they don't agree with me!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I honestly believe it has eased a bit this week and has been bouncing on the 1380 support line, I think we will see some upward movement to 1450 early next week and maybe even back to 1500 like last week.
0 Kudos