Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OST Research Outperform and Target Prices

Enzed
Frequent Contributor
I give much attention to OST's share research which I think has improved significantly in the last 12 months.From time to time I find that there is a contradiction between the Outperform Recommendation and the the Target Price eg Research Report on Coronation on 28th October. TP given as 1470 on a day when current price was already 1500! And listed as an Outperform. Huh? What is Forumites experience of accuracy of OST Research Outperform and TP predictions. They got Old Mutual spot on about a year ago and Mr Price way off.At present I am watching the predicted TP's of: atn:3600,aeg:4859,fbr:5148,ivt:4800,lbh:9300,met:1950.Helps to keep my hand off the sell trigger. Do Forumites give much importance to predicted Target Prices?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AJT
Super Contributor
I typically do my own research and use OST forecasts as a comparison, but do not buy solely based on their recommendations..
0 Kudos