Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OST error messages

Not applicable
Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Vagabond
Contributor
Yes same message.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Yup, have sent a message to the contact form
0 Kudos
ws
Frequent Contributor
Yes, when you try and access your portfolio?!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
we are aware ..
0 Kudos
gmoney
Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Same error, just as I was transacting.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
also had the problem. thought it could be a virus but have latest Bit Defender and it has not registered a virus on my computer
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Simon...Any Idea when will it be Fixed?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
as soon as IT fix it ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Really. this is supposed to be an online site. When it is not online facetious remarks from Simon such as "..when IT fix it" are not helpful.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Nice glib answer and I was pretty forgiving up until that point. Frankly I'd be a little more apologetic if I did that to my customers, potentially losing them money with my flaky setup. Is it arrogance or what that means you can answer questions as if the customer is your kid?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Give the poor IT guys a break, you should have read the terms and conditions before using OST!! its not flawless
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not blaming IT so much as asking for a little respect from Simon.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Take a chill-pill guys!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Formal feedback will be appreciated
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Remember Simon does not do OST IT, they have a department for that. Dont kill the messenger. GEEZ Ppl Relax.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
bwahahaha once again Standard #anks arrogant approach to customer service. I must admit the OST guy on the phone was much more helpful and apologetic.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
At least they sent out sms messages advising of the problem.It doesn't help to announce on the site that the site is down!
0 Kudos
SkarlakenKoos
Frequent Contributor
Thank you IT for fixing OST... as a programmer I know what it feels like. In fact, programming is in many ways like prostitution: (1) In both careers, you're washed up at age 40 unless you move into management. (2) In both careers you get your best work done at night when everyone else is out of the office. (3) You have real difficulty to explain to people what you do. (4) You need to look your best when you go see the client, only return in the early hours of the morning looking terrible. (5) The customer pays a lot of money for you time but the big part of it usually goes to your "boss; and lastly (6) You have to keep up the pace, without rest, until the customer is satisfied.
0 Kudos