Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OST or Simon - Session timeout window buggered

Not applicable
Simon, I was away from the computer for a while and came back to the session timed out window (happened a few times before so i know what it was). Only thing is this window is weird. Its a normal smaller window with a scroll bar way on the left with partial text visable ( I assume the "your session has timmed out etc") in it. The rest is one big blank. Fortunately I know what it is so just click close and it takes me back to loggin screen. Would you guys look and see what went wrong. Probably just a screen/frame size setting that is wrong.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Cherry
Regular Contributor
And Simon, perhaps you could assist me as well. I work off 2computers. 1 for my price streamer and the other for a trade. I need to be able to have a login in for both computers. At the moment I have to sign in to access price streamer, then logout and sign into my other computer to access my portfolios. Please arrange that i can sign in twice
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
It is possible to be logged on to both Price Streamer and OST at the same time. Try following this link on your 'other' pc: http://sbk.stockcentral.co.za/
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It is the first time I hear of this website for price streaming. What other website secrets are you hiding?
0 Kudos