Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OST unreliability!

Not applicable
Did anyone else struggle to log on to OST yesterday? I tried to log on from 15:30 until 17:00 without success - missed the S&P aftermath and my long got killed :(
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
It was fine for me
0 Kudos
StanleyB
Contributor
I had problem in opening login page in Firefox yesterday afternoon & again this morning. No problem in Int Explorer
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
I often get "HTTP error 400 Bad request when trying to load OST from Firefox. It only ever happens with OST and no other website. But the gurus tell me it is a fault with my computer? Any one why it happens?
0 Kudos
BlueDolphin
Frequent Contributor
Same here in Chrome, Error 400. But not with EI
0 Kudos
ClintD
Occasional Contributor
I have also battled for the past 2 days - been extremely infuriating. Didnt have the issues with any other site!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I've always been using Firefox, but the problem just started recently... In any case, thank you for the info on IE, I'll try that next time
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also got problems yesterday but on IE, I then tried google chrome and that worked
0 Kudos
DawieB
Contributor
I can normally log in OK with Chrome, but the menu's are all bizarre... So I only use IE for OST.... which is a pity, because Chrome is so much better...
0 Kudos