Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OST website

wetta
Contributor
Standard bank!!!! Don't proud yourself being the top stock broker of the year if you can't even sort out your website and trading platform!!! EVERY MORNING your website is having difficulties!!! Every day one has to log in, log out, log in log out, restart easy trader, restart easy trader ext Please, just sort it out!! Don't sell day trading products if your website can't handle it!
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
klapka
Super Contributor
I think their rubber band has broken again. This really is ridiculous - happens so often.
0 Kudos
wetta
Contributor
It is 10:15 and easy trader is still not working. Any other trading platforms that anybody can recommend for intraday charts?
0 Kudos
Nkhweti_Mozambi
Contributor
I agree,its like being the best student in a class where the highest mark is 35%.F+ does not really mean A+.
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
You just love having tech errors dont you? Keep comments like this coming and i think you may have some more!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It has suddenly got bad for me too, especially between 9 and 9.30. I sent a query-their consultant phoned me later and blamed it on the opening auction between 9 and 9.10!The problem seems to be worse at all times now.Now the Standard Bank internet banking site is also giving problems today. I phoned their help desk and they confirmed that their new improved (!) site is giving problems and I must just be patient. Very frustrating.
0 Kudos
EyeNvest
Contributor
chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug, choo choo steam power. order dropped. have tried all web browsers still chugging along. njoy the weekend folks. standard bank it dept hopefully will sort the problems out this weekend!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes....major issues, I am now placing all orders on my IPAD.....
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
Prices on market overview are never up to date....esspecially international markets...rand ...etc!!!!....this is important info to have!!!... they make a fortune out of our trades!!!
0 Kudos
Happy
Contributor
So glad to see everyone else having problems..I was starting to feel lonely...thinking it is only me...will need therapy to overcome this...2 Black label draughts will do...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What a joke this site has become! The only thing that helps is to hit stop and refresh and repeat. After a couple times the page loads. Lol, YEP, trading on this site during 9:00 to 9:30 is the worst and completely impossible. A new bug that I experienced last week was successfully placing higher then market buy orders and these just vanished from the system in a few minutes.. like they never existed.
0 Kudos
Mol
Frequent Contributor
PLEASE OST FIX THIS PROBLEM FOR US
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
Another frustrating morning navigating this site. Reminds me of the old dial-up days. Beginning to think OST want me to move out for good.
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
11months away from this platform and I see the complaints are still the same
0 Kudos
AP
Regular Contributor
My charts stopped loading since mid lasy week. After various calls and e-mails no success yet. Reply this morning is that their IT is busy solving other problems and I have to wait...I've already moved my current account to a new bank that is much cheaper, more eficient and pro-client. Next objective will be to move my share trading portfolios away from OST as well... It is clear that client satisfaction/service is just not a priority for Standard Bank
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Is like changing your isp, its not them... dont fix a problem that aint broken.
0 Kudos