Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OST

stores
Super Contributor
Please note that Online Share Trading will be offline from 08h00 – 16h00 tomorrow (9 August) whilst we conduct system maintenance. OST, please try to fix the home page ALSI graph to at least a 15 minute delay.... Common guys...This is not rocket since is it...The yanks have already put a vehicle onto Mars...Please Please Please
0 Kudos
40 REPLIES 40
Not applicable
Am not liking the update, my portfolio is completely messed up showing me have a negative amounts of normal shares(not Derivatives).
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- How difficult could it be to get the system right and functioning properly ? Geez , they've had all of a decade to crack it, yet SBK stumble along from one s- rew up to the next.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
My "portfolio value" was over-reading by about 66k on Friday, this morning pre-open it was under-reading by 20, now it seems to have stabilised. Way to increase trust, chaps. Stop letting your kids play on the big computer.

This thing needs a real go-over by a good designer, and I don't mean a pretty-picture designer. Someone with real capital-D design chops, who knows about usability and visual hierarchy. It's a very useful app and I don't complain much about it, but sheesh it could be a lot more. Apologies to whoever is trying because it's hard to make an app usable, but this stuff is important. Get some help with it.
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Geez - now that is confusing!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Problems: 1) yearly high and low prices are in rands(and rounded off) 2) Live prices are very delayed. 3) If you have CFD's and normal shares in a single portfolio, growth figures are off as well as portfolio worth Come on Standard Bank, System Maintenance isn't supposed to make the system worse!!!
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- This new portfolio format is pathetic - Complicated and confusing. What was wrong with the old one ? OST getting worse by the day.
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Easy Trader only showing todays figures – not 5 days. Call centre say will be OK by 10am. I think I will just save myself a days aggravation and try again on Monday.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Can't open nor save contract notes. Teething problems or is it usual problem can't fix one thing without breaking something else?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Aggh!! please bring the old one back
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
My portfolio is not showing the prices the same as my watchlists.I have the watchlist on LIVE.I think the watchlist prices are correct!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The 12 month low and highs on the quotes page is obviously incorrect..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
10AM, charts still only showing one day, ie. today
0 Kudos
vurt
Contributor
The width of my portfolio listing is larger than the rest of the page. It juts out. And it's a confusing portfolio table. I second a previous poster's call for a proper designer here.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Neither am I impressed by the new layout of "My Portfolio" - the portfolio as is stands, is messy- now OST messed it up to look even worse ;-)
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
I like the new layout of "My Portfolio"
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Its better! Haha seems like no one likes change!
0 Kudos
vurt
Contributor
My totals don't add up anymore :P
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Plus 1!, would love it if Derivative shorts were negative values though.
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
I see that Barry says his watchlist has prices - mine all show zero. Anyone else with this or is it just me? This is ridiculous - every single time they do an upgrade or improve the "look" we - the paying customer - has to go through days of this nonsense - come on OST
0 Kudos