Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OST

Not applicable
my watchlist also shows no moves today
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Watchlists show nothing. Portfolios stuck since who knows when. Unable to get any warrants - just blank pages. Things seems to go badly awry whenever someone gets a bee in their bonnet to change things. Don't like the new portfolio set-up. The old format was so much easier to see at a glance.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
WOH!!! CFD trades at closing auction sooo messed up. Valueing all shares at -1c each. Therefore I have a cash balance of negative R1,2 mil. Standard Bank better fix this quick
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
End of day and OST still only have todays values on Easy Trader charts. I predict that they will not fix this. On Monday there will be 2 days values and so on. I am not going to let it bother me and will attempt to trade on Monday with a crippled system. On the bright side the charts will be back to normal by next Thursday (the fifth day).
0 Kudos
Ben_ladin
Contributor
JSE Latest Dealers Report 05 Aug 2011 17:12 US stocks were mixed after a highly volatile opening on Friday, as investors digested a slightly better-than-expected report on employment in the world's largest economy. AND TODAY IS 10 AUG 2012 -------------------------
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HI TRYING TO TELL THE GUYS AT SBK THE SAMETHING BUT THEY BLAME IT ON THE JSE .I TOLD THEM THAT THIS IS NONSENSE BECAUSE I HAVE ACCOUNTS ALSO WITH PSG AND IGMARKETS AND THEY SEEM TO BE LIVE AND ON SPOT.CANT BE THAT JSE IS ONLY HAVING BROPLEMS WITH SBK. SBK SHOULD REFUND ALL THE SUBS FOR OST TILL PROBLEM IS RESOLVED THANKS
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HI TRYING TO TELL THE GUYS AT SBK THE SAMETHING BUT THEY BLAME IT ON THE JSE .I TOLD THEM THAT THIS IS NONSENSE BECAUSE I HAVE ACCOUNTS ALSO WITH PSG AND IGMARKETS AND THEY SEEM TO BE LIVE AND ON SPOT.CANT BE THAT JSE IS ONLY HAVING BROPLEMS WITH SBK. SBK SHOULD REFUND ALL THE SUBS FOR OST TILL PROBLEM IS RESOLVED THANKS
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Don't think you've noticed that no one else posts in CAPITALS!
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
OMW i totally hate this new format!! it has irrelevant information, its very untidy, amounts are everywhere...really wtf!! this is exactly why you shouldnt mess with something that works...i sent them a message about this...hopefully they will wake the hell up!!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Totally agree with you.No need to have Ruling price or MTM in seperate colums.Derivatives such as SSF or CFD should be on seperate lists.Margin colums etc should be eliminated entirely.
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Easy Trader still showing todays information only. This is day 2 and counting.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- After 8 years of continual blundering by SBK, this latest one is the final straw. Just when the system seems to running fine , they mess around and s@rew it up again. I believe it's time to find another share trading platform provider.
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
Layout is Disgusting
0 Kudos
Jim_Bean
Regular Contributor
Ok, I've tried to give SBK OST a chance to "grow" on me ...But I'm not liking it! To the person moderating this forum please let your bosses know this is a BIG THUMBS DOWN! If SBK wants to help their customers allow us to edit the views to suit our purpose.
0 Kudos
Shawza
Occasional Contributor
layout is terrible. change it.
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
We are currently experiencing issues with our cash payment system, and as such are unable to schedule outgoing payments.The problem is receiving urgent attention. We will advise as soon as it is resolved ....What they have not said is that they will not be charging the monthly fee this month...I keep a spread-sheet going every night at around this time...I do not know what to beleive any more...Their site shows two different numbers for the all share index. Busy talking to Investec who apparently do not charge a monthly fee for participation in their share trading site if you have a banking account with them...Like someone said above...I hope that the CEO of SBK is aware of the problem. In some corporates, these kind of problems are kept quite by junior staff..
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Surely the OST IT dudes kept a back up of the old set up before they made changes, which was supposed to be maintenanc)...Why do they not revert to the back up and let their customers carry on as per normal. Stuff the customer, he cannot withdraw funds, but that is not our problem?
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Easy Trader. Happy days are here again. ET is working.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't mind the new portfolio layout but they need to fix the 52 week high and low prices as they are in rands not cents. Very difficult when you look up penny shares as their high and low become 0c
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Those two extra columes in the Price data for shares should also be removed and the old lay out re-instated!
0 Kudos