Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Obama rally

ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Yay or a Nay for later today?
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Not applicable
Yay - I can feel that patriotic fervour rising in me already - and I'm not even an American! Logic is out the door and blind optimism rules the day!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What time is the DOW opening today?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What time is the DOW opening today?
0 Kudos
Rovert
Super Contributor
16h30 our time
0 Kudos
Rovert
Super Contributor
futures down though ~ 0.8%
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
That can change very quickly.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No rally today, the american will wait to see what he will say so flat in the morning for USA. and if the man injects more hope into the americans there will be a rally later on meaning only tomorrow for us.
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
This puppet is dancing all over the show
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rationality fighting with raw emotion... The emotion just has to win today... I mean this is like Christmas, except more American...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
so much for the Obama rally...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just wait for it! Sure, the Yanks have just woken up and are still thinking rationally, but wait till they've had a few cups of coffee and have listened to Obama's address on TV...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well I'm gonna be p-off if they don't rally. Was in short with AGL, took my profits and got out. They better rally...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
They'll rally... They're just backing up so that they can cross the line running... Americans are extremely patriotic - they can't be so cynical as to tank on a historic day like this...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nope, no Obama rally...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Obama was supporting the market not to fall...Now it can free fall...
0 Kudos