Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Oh boy, I would kill

Not applicable
for a huge side of bacon. There's only do much cuscus n' foul a dude can eat before he becomes a hippy. Or worse, a chick vegetarian. Yech. PS - is that a gap I see before me?
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
YNWA
Super Contributor
...the oinker saw it first & took it amigo....guess ya left with the veg chicks then?...when yous getting R&R? Butchers Block running a 90 buck special on 1kg rumps!..adios
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Grahamstown golf club sells braai rumps on the last wed of the month at PnP butchery prices. 1. Select weight you need/want. 2 Hand to braaier for grilling. 3. Pay R10 for potato bake, salad etc. 4. If not replete, pud is R5.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Pud! What we talking here? Jelly & Custard? A Koeksister? Be specific.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And, WTF are you doing in Grahamstown? And, who uses words like replete!!??
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
OK. Five rand gets you a small scoop of curmudgeon blancmange, served on a vitriol jus! Clear?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Clearish. But still, whatja doing in GTown - some kind of mature student sh*t? Or just stalking immature students?
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Sorry, I should have cleared that up. Not there, entire steakdealspiel is via my son who is at school there. And regrettably I fear I may no longer be competitive in the stalking of students. Maybe I've been replete too often?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Son in high school? Nealy 18? Just asking.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Good question. Maybe could use him as ground bait?
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Easy easy Brazen - I sense some hostility to Grahamstown here (LOL) - there are a couple of us who live there - the Golf evening is awesome on Wed, and I am trying to get them to start a night golf league with pro night flyer golf balls (just as soon as they cut the rough).
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
GTown - I was at KC. Long time, man :)
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Relax old can. When Knysnites get scornful, its more important to keep a modicum of sympathy for them than to respond. I mean would you want to have traffic stress and drug problems in a poverty- stricken hot windy muddy lagoon basin where it only rains in holiday times?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Sure, it's muddy but there's no drug problem. They're easily available, you just have to know who to ask.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
so gravy, I do I send the name attached to the bacon, or under seperate cover ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jus do what you always do when you send those special magazines - wrap it in plain brown paper. An ps - that copy of 'Burka Babes' you asked/begged for is in the mail..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ooya Y - had a little leavepass a few weeks back. Let me hair down a bit. If I was a camel, me hump would be pure Jose. Hope that mountain air treatin you good, amigo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dude, you are murderin me..
0 Kudos