Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ok now i get whats going on.

Not applicable
I always thought there was some history behind the anger and what seemed to me irrational reactions to a sharing of information. I am told by reliable sources that Chartist was banned from this site. Apparently he used the word testicles (maybe once to often). Some have suggested there may have been more behind it as he was highly critical of some of the shorcomings of this site such as unacppectable levels of down time and the price streamer being broken for months and Standard bank absolving themselves of responsibility for fixing it. A proverbial fly in the ointment. Only those that were here at the time will know if this is true as i receive this information second hand. What is true is that SimonPN was then Netnanny and was responsile for it and that he has recived a lot of critism for it as the forum just lost valuable contribution not just from him but many others. Apparently it became a bit of a wasteland. Given the history it is clear that ceratin indviduals feel their limelight is under threat and because of this i think any mention or reference to him may be disruptive so this will be the last of it.
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
I remember various chat-battles between Chartist and SFM. Chartist provided insight and often humour to the forum, but to be fair he was warned on numerous ocassions, and disgregarded the warnings, so certainly not SPBs fault at all. Whether one agreed with him or not, he made the choice to continue pushing the wrong net nanny buttons.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
apologies - what is the PB for?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you are very childish....and you have no insight, so go on making a fool of yourself, were all laughing...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You and Simon seem to be thick (as in buddies). Simon I would however not hand over my login to Rams quite yet given todays poor performance (and yesterdays for that matter).
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Proverbial fly in the ointment could also be considered "self-aggrandising know-it-all who aches deeply for an audience". In that vein, what is your goal here today? Just to cause trouble with anybody who will reply to your forum hijacking, or is there some event that once it's happened will get you to move on?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Simon is in a class of his own...but thanks for the compliment
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
just ignore him , he will get bored and go burrow again in charty boys b u m.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yeah best to take pity on him, seeing that he has no friends and no points!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
short at LOD how embarressing! I can see why you need to deflect attention from it.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
okay, i need to expalin it to you like you are in class one...was short and took profits at LOD, went long and took profits at high of day, am short again and at breakeven and in profit again...and did not trade on twitter
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
but as we were taught on this forum...we dont focus on the points or right or wrong but on how well the trade was executed..take that back to your handlers!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Re:Re:ALSI by Rams on 18 Jan 10:21 closed yesterdays short. Day trade only for ALSI futures.yes, short now fibber 10 21 am was lod at 760 market moved 350 point higher after that
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
must i explain it again like you in preschool...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes please do but let me tell you how i understand it. you said u closed your shorts earlier (which was wrong thing because market moved 100 points lower). Then when you were asked if you were short u said you were short at the very point the market turned. the time 10 21 am. I am obviously very stupid because i cant read?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
let me make it simple for you - what part of "I am short now" at 10 21 am when the market was at 29760 did I not understand?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
what does day trade mean...yesterdays short was closed at a profit yesterday. short now was new short for the day...you are clearly out of your depth
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
what does day trade mean...yesterdays short was closed at a profit yesterday. short now was new short for the day...you are clearly out of your depth
0 Kudos