Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ok so who do we have here?

john_1
Super Contributor
I have been basking in the winter sun in St Francis bay... Thought it might be fun to do a little head count of my mates... If you know what "throwing cheese curls" means or what a "but plug" is please step forward and say hello.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
Used to frequently read the chat forum - my morning entertainment. Now I pop in maybe once a week... I also miss Mrs Woolies Chuckles witty comments...
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
John, stay in st francis, jse has fallen asleep .... All traders know about but plugs....especially if you are leveraged in the wrong direction.....not sure about throwing cheese curls....
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
I'll say hello, but not step forward. I'd rather stay hard against the wall if that topic is raised...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'd rather stay HARD against the wall if that topic is raised... Now there's a freudian slip for you.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah, it was carving the red sausages in the barn .. still sometimes haunts me late at night ..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Simon. It's really time bring Chartist back. What do you want, a petition, money?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
that boat has lon since sailed ..
0 Kudos