Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Old Mutual - Any views

Not applicable
Guys i would like to know if there's any traders out there trading this share and what your opinion of this one is. I tried to short OML some time ago but wasn't very successful - i closed my position at 13.60's and see that this share is strong and don't want to let go. Could it be heading for the 17's?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
AJT
Super Contributor
the possible deal between HSBC and Nedbank will also be impacting this share...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanx. What is your suggestion. Do you think it has potential to move to the 17's?
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
I am not a trader but the sentiment towards this share after a terrible couple of years has turned positive-they are delivering on what their chief officer has promised-markets like that-yes I would say 17 and more is possible but I am useless on guessing timeframes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanx for the comment.So with possible deal and ceo promise we might see it breach and close above the 15 level for that run. Ok thanx a million.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
This share has strong support at aroung 1188,and has given a few false sell signals on the way up, now heading for a new high. I will sell this share short it when the next big sell off of the market occurs
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
Could also be heading to hell in a handcart. Would not hold this as a long terms investment the discount on embedded value is not that great.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That's my plan to. Thanx guys.
0 Kudos