Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Old School Chart.....

YNWA
Super Contributor
Citi Group: Dow Jones transportation index.remains an ominous picture. Look at the knee trembler @ http://www.4shared.com/file/98442570/f0c8af48/CitiFX_Technicals.html
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ag no man Y! It's all over, happy days are here again, buy buy buy. Too much time with goats skews your perspective. And, why doesn't it bloody rain.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Nice bear trap if you ask me. Way too many people that still think the market will perform like it did before the blow off. Shares are overbaught big time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Time frame ?? Yearly no, Quarterly no, Weekly no, Daily yes, 4 hour no, 3 hour so so and on we go
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Well Hennie, basically every tecnical indicators show that we are in overtime on this bull run right now. I could also tell you that the market will turn negative when sentiment turns negative due to bad company 1st Q results in the US, of which their are many to come in due weeks. So my time frame is days to weeks. Let' say 3 days, 7 hours, 37 min and 4 seconds to narrow it down for you. Happy ???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No Iam not !! But I'll Keep you to that ... You mean like City Group 1stQ ??
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Thanks Yinnie. Its more than food for thought - more like thought for food. Tinned food, probly.

And 'n knipmes, some candles and water purif. tablets and so on ...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And toilet paper. Word is, that's gonna be the next big thing.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
I see you Countess Pushkin...I understand with money being tight 'n all & business being jaded....as are your Siberian Princesses/Wrestlers....the buy! buy! Buys! spree you are on will not hide the fact that they are well beyond their sell by date....the purchasing of gold teeth, wigs, razors & oversize poncho's cannot....well lets just say...stopfharting against the thunder! - it's the reason there be no rain for us....lordy! do we need that sweet nectar!!!... My mate, Bad Leg Quezada, said last night whilst we were doing our nightly rain dance on the porch with some Guatemalan songbirds: "Watching the market climb the "wall of worry" is refreshing and historically accurate."...he should know...he makes knipmesse for the Dhaling Lama & tx for the tip on the bogroll..will let him know...checkout the link I posted in kwagga's reply...might be of interest to your houseboy seeing he's in the sentiment business...send him my regards...his roll-your-owns would make a Louisiana shrimper weep!..Adios.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Kwagga...being a sentimental KZNer I reckon you might like to peruse this doc....."A Stock Market Rebound Closely Linked with Economic Data Surprises"...@...http://www.4shared.com/dir/2767192/ba1e7659/sharing.html....23 moles nibbled on the last one but only 4 commentators...Adios.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
In the first one, I guess I wasn't too excited by the 39-year pattern they put in the 1st graph. Nothing to say about it. This one is more interesting - I quite like the macro view. On the doc, I think it's got some interesting points. The key for me is to try "see through" the analyst expectations, indicators and market. Expectations and market wander around a lot. The indicators show the most "real" data (one hopes), but it takes a few months before you can trust them.
0 Kudos