Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Old and new money

partridge
Super Contributor
Well RIT and REIstart with the same letter of the alphabet. Sounds interesting - is this a direction setting pointer?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
AJT
Super Contributor
hope not, as Reverse also begins with an "R"
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
What hacks me off is that while a) I always prefer privately owned asset managers over listed ones -and so I like the Rothschilds link, the reality is b)- this is a deal they could have sorted out ages ago after a run at Klosters - what on earth has taken them so long to do so little? Moreover this is all about the two R's knowing each other - and we should not be paying for this ito management fees.
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
agree with you, but you know what Mr Rupert would tell us if we made this suggestion....
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
AJT, you are, of course, right - what is interesting is that there is clearly(?) no material outlay or commitment as regards this investment ( effectively 25% for REI) and as to start up - impact on earnings etc - you tell me when we will start to hear something?
0 Kudos