Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Omnitrader - any thoughts

wanderer
Occasional Contributor
Has anyone out there used Omnitrader. I sent the distributor an email asking for basic info about cost, features, system requirements etc and they wanted to give me a demo. I am generally suspicious of anyone who won't provide basic info without giving me a sales pitch. So I come to you.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
jack12
Super Contributor
I got AmiBroker from Sharenet, very happy, plenty learning and program writing but it has toooo much information and it is timely to assimulate all the info. Also got Quickstream for live prices and intraday after 2months had no problems.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have been using Omni Trader since 2002. Why don't you go directly to the website www.NirvanaSystems.com or [email protected] They have been very helpful in the past. real american pressure sales pitch if you can take that. Has become very expensive, but you should be able to recoup the cost out of the info they supply.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Great programme, bought mine from Profile Data JHB....great service and also provide the data feed. I have heard it is over priced etc etc.....I have found it very powerful and an excellent end of day system.....no complaints.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Does anyone have experience with MetaStock? How does it compare with OmniTrader?
0 Kudos