Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Once again it will be time for the bulls to step up to the plate...

Mar-11
Super Contributor
longer time frame, i see us starting wave 3 up, from this morning low, the high at 30600, was corrective wave b that extextend above up wave, c was completed at low below 30000.....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
corrective wave 2 was complete at 1050 and been 3 up since then
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the problem you have is that the move from 480 to 30100 was clearly a 5 wave move (and therefore has to be considered impulsive in nature) the wave up today cannot as yet be subdevided into 5 waves and (for now) has to be condsidered as corrective. This count can only be invalidated by a move to beyond the start of wave one (with a possible extention to 1.05%)
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i see 5 wave in a and 5 waves in c(u a reffering to the longet term 2,....nothing wrong with that in my books,
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
short term we are now in a of corrective wave 4, should be sharp....(waves 1-3 have all been today)
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
you can see by our opposing views way there is a mkt, elliote is not an exact science, more like a guide...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja look this will only be conclusively settled by a move which takes out the start of wave 1 at above 460 and a move to below start of wave 2 to 110....probablity is telling me we take out 110 and move lower. The power of Elliot is in the validation/invalidation levels.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if my analysis is correct we shoud get a fairly spectacular failure to move higher here....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i expect a move down(C) to 360-380 level....and then more upside.....but will wait for a trigger at these levels..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
for me that will be wave 1 of 3 down....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
its very easy to change once we down there.....but that wat i see atm....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hallo everybody. I am relative new at trading. Busy looking at the Elliott wave principal. Are there software available to plot these waves?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no ...because elliott wave relies on essentially the humanity of the market (natural rhythms in organic things) machines cannot be used easily to plot elliot wave counts. elliott principle has been maligned (with some reason) for being to open to interpretation...but this is usually a result of ignoring (or misunderstanding) of some if the basic unbreakable rules of which there are few.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
may even have falt 4 by the looks of it :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks ALSI. I still have plenty to learn.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes but mr elliott told me which way....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
dont get tooo excited yet, lowerr bb still holding
0 Kudos