Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Once again it will be time for the bulls to step up to the plate...

Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
agreed BUT the long should be a for a scalp only
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Christos, did you go "round the world cruise?, your sidekick, Rams, has been calling for you so long I think he's completely ho*****
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no because we have only now reached 1.05% of wave 1...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this is the area we look for an engulfing candle or other similar signal that this wave has completed.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
...this I see as the smaller degree 2 (corrective) of 3 (which will be invalidated only above 30480)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
or may extemd to 1.05 of 1...im not saying you are wrong...just saying dont be too hasty to make a conclusive count...the is a heuristic process...not a combative one
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wave 2 (if it is wave 2) has now completed and has formed a terminating diagonal with a target of 30250
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
wave 3 wld be down for alsitrader???, 5 min rejection and enguling wld be completion of wave 2 ?? at 4 15 pm.......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I honstly can not see reaching that target today. Are you leaving it for tommorow? And what about the Dow Jones?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If the Dow advanced alot over night. How might it affect the target?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
I love to be trapped when my trade is in the money, I mean green on the left. Save yourself and cover your shorts
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
You and me, man. We've got them all surrounded.
0 Kudos