Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Once again it will be time for the bulls to step up to the plate...

Mar-11
Super Contributor
why on earth are you fighting these huge green candles....?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
looks like your target 31250 might be hit today. congratulations in advance. by the way my target is still way high at 35,000.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you gotta say, the big mount bulls stepped up neh ??
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
bulls havent even seen a red for a while to get them excited...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes sure and a whole lot of shorts as well...which should concern the bulls a bit
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am reminded of that scene in Monty Python's Holy Grail - where the knight gets his arms and legs chopped off screaming I will bite you to death
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Marc ..I think u have just highlighted the problem very accurately..
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i think the next pull back will tell us all we need to know...... there is an old fear back in town.......the fear of missing out :)point is as a short term trader surely you shld be taking adavantage of these big up moves and serious momentuim.....its very easy to change to a short once it happens....?
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I have you people right where I want you :)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Good advice Mark but dont waste your time with Alsi- he is still in the first stage of trading..and his ego is bigger than his stops!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Marc learn how to identify a blow off move and you end up not being the sucker...i will just leave it at that....I see a lot of opinions on this forum .. but very little of a traders mindset
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
C'mon, they called it just fine, provided reasons, made cash. Lighten up, kimosabe. Frankly, I'm still short and happily so. But they called it.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
to be honest i cldnt be bother if we crash and burn from here, i think i trade much shorter time frames then you....i enter at triger set my stop and take profits and move stop along the way.....so wat ever happens i can change to short when the trigger comes....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
bit post fact Richard but welcome aboard...i expect all those who called 35k will be on board soon..
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
I think many people have been very patient with you; you have called them sewerage, suckers, big mouthed, idiots etc. We have been very patient with you. I think OST must do what they are supposed to do BAN YOU!!!
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
but iv already banked regardless.....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
maybe you shld taking him fishing....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
lining up for another long trigger...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja Marc sometimes the market just throws money in front of your feet...you just need to have your eyes and mind open uto be able to pick it up
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
the problem for most is believing it is that easy.....a pt against everyone is not worth more thn a pt with everyone....if that makes sense.....which is more important to be right on a forumn or right on account....dont let this forumn subjecterfy ur views....see wats infront of you in the charts......
0 Kudos